Where is Cooperstown, North Dakota?
Key descriptions at bottom...
- Oscar Zero - 4 miles north
- City Park
- Griggs County Central School
- Downtown - Pizza Ranch, Post Office Restaurant, Miller Groceries
- Downtown - Bank of the West, Senior Center
- Downtown - Bank Forward, Movie Theater, Drugstore, Coachman Inn
- Downtown - Library, Barber Shop, Citizens State Bank
- Masonic Temple
- Co-op - Gas, Convenience Store
- Fairgrounds Parking
- November 33
- RV Parking - Free parking on sod. Please fill area southwest of Museum first. The area west of 6th Avenue is to be used for overflow RV parking.